Are you looking for efficient duct cleaning equipment to help you in your HVAC system inspection? If your answer to this question is yes, then you may consider buying a robotic air duct cleaning system. It will not only improve your efficiency, but will also make you more productive.
If you are asking why you might want to consider a robotic air duct system, here are some of the features and capabilities it can offer that might be of interest to you:
- First of all, this system has the ability to inspect HVAC systems. In addition to this, all the data from the inspection can be documented. This is important especially for air duct cleaning companies. You can show your clients how much they need a cleaning service.
- After cleaning the duct system, the robotic system can also do another inspection to make sure that everything was done properly. This is important to leave a good impression to clients. Remember, if you have good reputation, it is likely that you will be recommended more often.
- The robotic system lets you have a record of pre and post cleaning inspections. Some clients want records also.
- There are some robotic systems with microphones. Because of this, it will be possible to verbally describe what the camera is showing. In some cases, you may even do simple editing if you want add titles to videos before changing it into its DVD form.
- This equipment can also clean the ducts of your HVAC system. This is recommended if you cannot access some important parts of the ductwork. Most robotic systems have power brushing, basic air washing and air whipping capabilities. You have the option to change the cleaning tools depending on what you really need. Since there is a camera, you will not have a hard time cleaning because you will be able to see everything. Just remember that there are robotic systems for large and small air ducts. You need to see and read the features before buying.
- It can be used to apply coatings and sanitizers in ductwork. Most systems can effectively spray up to 75’ of ductwork each way. This is one of the most effective ways to productively finish a coating/sanitizing job.
There you have it! These are just some of the capabilities of a robotic air duct cleaning system. If you want to save more time and effort, you can let this equipment do the job for you.